1. Attach roofing membrane to steel plate.
2. Attach wood to steel.
3. For use on iron and steel plates up to 1.5mm in thickness.
4. The weatherproof grade of the surface coating can be adjusted in accordance to the conditions of the areas.
* Recess with an appropriate depth provides a stable driving-in process and a concentrated downward force.
* The shank is straight throughout its entire length (except for the point) so that it is not easy to wobble when tapping.
|Bugle Head reduced #1 point||1022||Bugle Head||4.8||35||Phillips|